ABBAS IN HIS OWN WORDS:
At a gathering of the Palestine Liberation Organization’s legislative body in the West Bank city of Ramallah in May of 2018, Mahmoud Abbas, the chairman of the group and the president of the Palestinian Authority said this:
1) The Khazar kingdom was a pagan kingdom. Later on they became a Jewish kingdom.
2) The Khazar emperor converted to Judaism and the kingdom also converted.
3) Afterwards, it broke apart and its residents migrated to Europe and these are the Ashkenazi Jews of today.
4) The Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites, and they have no connection to Semitism or to Abraham, Jacob or others.
5) Those Jews who migrated to Eastern and Western Europe were subjected to massacres by some European states every 10 to 15 years, from the 11th century until the Holocaust that took place in Germany.
6) But why did it happen? They say: "Because we are Jews".
7) The hatred of the Jews is not due to their religion but rather due to their social role. The Jewish problem that was common in all of the states of Europe against the Jews was not due to their religion, but rather due to their social role that was connected to usury and banks, and so forth.
8) The best evidence for this is that there were Jews in the Arab countries, so how come there was not a single incident against Jews, just for being Jews?
9) You think I am exaggerating? I challenge you to find a single incident against Jews just because they were Jews, in 1,400 years.
10) Now we are talking about the Jewish homeland. They are saying they were longing for Zion and that's why they wanted to go there. I say, not me, rather history says, that those words are baseless.